How To Join A New Hockey Season in the NCHL
Step by Step Instructions To Join The Next Season for Existing NCHL Teams
- Login into your Breakout account
- Go in the menu to Payments
- Hit Join New Season button at the top of the page
- Choose your season, conference, division and payment plan, make sure you hit the payment plan itself to select it, it should light up in blue
- Hit the Submit button and you should be all set
- You will now see the payments page with your new invoice, hit manage invoice and you can start adding players to this invoice for the new season.
- Skip to 1:01 on the video to see how to add players to invoice either via email or from your existing team roster.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Pingback: Winter Ice Hockey League and Team Fees – A Better Way To Play Hockey!