1. The NCHL herein now referred to as The League and/or the league sets forth the following terms and conditions that constitute a binding contract between the league and the individual registering the team, here to referred to as The individual and/or the individual, and/or team GM.
2. The league reserves the right to place each team into the most appropriate division as deemed by the league.
3. The league reserves the right to realign each team during the season as necessary at the sole discretion of the league.
4. In the event of your team choosing a schedule plan and the league needing to realign the team into a different division throughout the season resulting in a modified schedule that does not conform to the schedule plan of your choosing, the league will adjust the team invoice to reflect the new schedule by pro rating the cost of games modified due to divisional realignment.
5. The league shall offer one, or more schedule packages for teams to choose upon registration.
a. Schedule packages are sold on a first come first basis
b. Some schedule packages may be limited in availability; any team that cannot be accommodated with the schedule package of their choosing will be downgraded to the most similar package available at that time.
c. Teams will not be able to change schedule packages after team registration has closed for the season. Team registration will close on March 31st for summer season, and July 31st for winter season.
6. Conference placement is subject to availability and first come first serve basis.
7. Start of the season is defined as the first game to be played by any team registered to play in such season, Winter, Summer or otherwise. Deposits and/or any part of the deposit, team fees and/or any part of the team fees paid for playing in the Winter Season or Summer Season in the League are refundable up to the end of the registration cutoff period, defined as 30 days before the start of the season. Season start dates will be set by the League as required and published in advance on its website. All refunds must be requested in writing by midnight, MST on the 31st day before the start of the season. After the registration cutoff period and time, any team credits remaining on team account, and/or the deposit and/or any part of the deposit, and/or any part of team fees paid above the required deposit, to the league may be refunded at the sole discretion of the league.
8. The order the league receives your deposit in is the order you are able to pick your schedule for the season. Deposits are received on a first come first serve basis. Only payments successfully processed will apply to the total counted towards the received deposit. Deposit must be paid in full before the league can add the team to the deposit order and allow the team to pick its schedule, unless otherwise specified by the league.
9. The league deems the individual registering the team responsible for payment of the team invoice after the season started regardless of what happens to the team during the season the invoice was generated for. In the event of team being forfeited from the league, or for any other such reason the individual registering the team is responsible for payment of all outstanding invoices with applicable fees.
10. The league reserves the right to add $600 late fee on invoices that are overdue.
11. The league reserves the right to charge back any credits applied to an invoice in the event that any invoice becomes overdue.
12. The league will charge $150 administration fee for every returned check to the team invoice.
13. The league reserves the right to forward all overdue invoices to a collections agency at any point in time.
14. Teams choosing the Budget schedule option shall either follow normal deadlines posted on www.nchl.com if using Breakout team and player registration system for team fee payments to the league, or must pay league fees based on the following schedule:
a. Winter Season
i. $600 CAD non refundable deposit is due at registration of team on Breakout
ii. First payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on July 1st.
iii. Second payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on August 1st.
iv. Third payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on September 1st.
b. Summer Season
i. $400 CAD non refundable deposit is due at registration of team on Breakout
ii. First payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on March 1st.
iii. Second payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on April 1st.
iv. Third payment calculated as 33.33% of the balance is due on May 1st.
c. Each payment must be made lump sum, via electronic debit or email money transfer.
d. The league will not accept individual payments from players that are on teams which registered and selected the Budget plan unless such payments are made via the Breakout registration system online with a credit card.
e. Any team choosing a schedule package other than the Budget schedule package will not be able to downgrade chosen schedule package to the Budget schedule package.
f. At the discretion of the team general manager a payment as listed above can be phoned in to the league office. An administrative fee of 8% will be applied to each payment.
g. All payments dates are applicable to the year the team is registered to play in.
h. Each payment that is late in accordance with the schedule outlined above will incur an administrative fee of $250 at the discretion of the league
15. Any credit balance present on team account will automatically be applied to the next season at the time of registration, unless instructed otherwise by the team general manager.
16. The League reserves the right to change season details after the start of the season as it deems required based on, but is not limited to the following reasons: new regulations imposed by governments or facility operators, unforeseen circumstances, changes in business environment, force majeure, natural or man made disaster, serious illness, pandemic or any other reasons or causes known or unknown before the start of the season.
17. To the extent there is any conflict between any information presented here by the NCHL and elsewhere, the information presented in the terms and conditions above shall prevail.